The AMPLIDECT350 Cordless Amplified Telephone
THIS PHONE DOES NOT HAVE VOICEMAIL BUT CAN WORK WITH PHONE COMPANY VOICEMAIL.
Find out why the AMPLIDECT350 is the best of the cordless phones for hard of hearing. Discover how the AMPLIDECT350 is the best of the cordless phones for hard of hearing.
The AMPLIDECT350 is better than the other cordless phones for hard of hearing. Why is this phone superior to the other cordless phones for hard of hearing?
What's particularly great about this product is the AMPLIDECT350 was created to be utilized with hearing aids set to the T position. Of all the cordless phones for hard of hearing, it features a clear and adjustable receiving volume up to 40 dB. The adjustable receiving tone control goes up to 10 dB. The phone for hard of hearing, cordless has a strong speakerphone and backlit caller ID display.
There is extra large and easy to see font on the phone for hard of hearing, cordless. Of the other cordless amplified phones for hard of hearing out there, the AMPLIDECT350 lets you store up to 50 phone numbers as well as four direct memories. It includes great indoor and outdoor range as well as a continuous talk time of six hours. It also has a standby time of five days.
This is the finest of all the cordless amplified phones for hard of hearing available. Check it out and see just how powerful this phone actually is!
• Clear, adjustable receiving volume: up to 40+dB
• Adjustable, receiving tone control: up +/- 10db (treble, standard, bass)
• High-quality speakerphone
• High-resolution backlit caller ID display
• Extra-large easy to see display font
• Redial function for last 10 outgoing calls
• Fast and easy to navigate menu button
• Phonebook of up to 50 numbers (12 characters, 20 digits)
• Choice of seven languages
• Four direct memories, P/T dialing mode, redial, ﬂash, and pause
• Amazing indoor and outdoor range
• Dect 6.0 security and built-in ﬂash light
• Up to four handsets (Amplidect350-EH), can be paired up to one single base unit
• One-year Sonic Alert® warranty